Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DENTIST.

Notice the *all-caps* title. That means its important, right? Well, pretty much all day it was like all I talked about.
Complaining to Kyle about a bajillion times about how much I HATE the dentist.
*All-caps* again. Lol.
And I'm pretty sure that I still do HATE the dentist. For the most part. I mean, who wants to sit in a chair holding their mouth open for an hour while some random dude sticks pokey things against your teeth?? Not anyone I know, that's for sure.
But my dentist dude moved to a new office! Its pretty in that place. (:
Anyway, I walked in with Mommy, still complaining about how much I HATE the dentist, and notice that he brought the mean receptionist lady from the other dentist place with him. Great.
So I sit in the waiting room with Mommy for like fifteen to twenty minutes watch some guy named Wolf Blitzer(that's such a freaking cool name!!) from CNN talk about the Stimulus Plan and Obama. And I have to do a report on it so I was half watching that, half texting, half looking at the dudes who walked in after us. ***Wait, three halfs?? lol. Oh well.
So I was only looking at the dudes, not staring, not watching. Just saying. They weren't at all cute anyway. But I noticed something, they both went in without their parents.
I was like hmmm, do I wanna do that?? No. Of course not. I still definitely need my Mommy on this one.
And I'm okay with that. I mean, its not like I need to have her holding my hand or anything, I just need her there.
So we finally go in to the room with the chair and funny tools and stuff. And i notice something hanging from the ceiling...A TV!!!!
Haha, it was playing some design show with some dude named Vern Yip (another freaking cool name.) But it was better than nothing. And then Mommy says something about Spongebob being on in the other room. I'm like "What?? Spongebob?! DUDE!!(:" So the hygenist lady (who totally reminded me of my english teacher) changed the channel to Nickelodeon and handed me a pair of headphones! I was like "Whoa. This might not be so bad."
And to be honest, it wasn't as bad as I had predicted. (Hmmm...I'll have to tell Kyle that he was right again once he gets off work.)
The worst part was the end. The dentist dude (I can't ever remember his name to save my life.) turned off my Spongebob:(
And he put the weird pictures of my teeth with cavities on them in place of Patrick and Squidward:(((
I had to cover my eyes dude. It was seriously really icky.
But other than that, everything was okay. Even the toothpaste wasn't as bad as usual. (Strawberry is yummy!)
So I have to go back on tuesday. But I don't think I'll complain a whole lot this time. I think I'll be fine. Sure I may be numb for a while, but I'll live.
So *props* to the dentist dude, the english teacher/hygenist lady, Kyle, and Mommy. And Spongebob(:

7 comments:

Jim Brochowski said...

No more Sponge Bob at the dentist. Because I said so! ;-)

I love yooh Kailey!

debi said...

Kailey, u r hilarious!!!! I HATE the dentist maybe I can find some golf and Freddy the next time I go!!Love Ya!!!

Cammie said...

Hi!!! Your parents and I are blogging/twitter buddies! Im friends with Kelly Syferd!

Kelly Syferd said...

Hilarious, K. I don't like the dentist much either.

giftofgab said...

Hey Ka-

Remember- be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you!

Guess who?

Anonymous said...

Hi. I follow your parents on Twitter. Your very proud father recommended your blog. Great post! My 2 sons love Spongebob too. Thanks for sharing.

prashant said...

your blog is so sweet.!!!!

Work From Home india